My Personal photo Collections

Amanulla-personal-photo
Hi I am Amanullah Sorkar. This is my personal professional photo. This photo was taken by Sorkar Computer & Studio form Rajshahi University in 2012.







I have visited Rajshahi Bagha mosque in 2011 with my brother. Then the photo was taken by My brother on the bank of deghi of Bagha mosque.
.Amanullah-Bagha-Rajshahi-photo



Amanullah Sorkar Eid day photo. The photo was captured by my friend Moninul islam in 2012.
Amanullah-Sorkar-real-muslim






amanullah Bard Gift taka
 The one hundred taka was gifted by honorable viewer after the romantic news presentation at BARD on the FTFL cultural program.  







My photo at BARD with our communication minister Mr. Obaiul Quader.
Amanullah Bard with Obaidul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

বাংলাদেশে এফটিএফএল প্রশিক্ষণের সূচনা ও সম্ভাবনা

দৈনিক মুক্তচেতনা

সোনালী ব্যাংকের লিখিত পরীক্ষার ফল প্রকাশ, ফলাফলে দুর্নীতির আভাস পাওয়া যাচ্ছে